- Transmit uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay
- Up to 1500 ft. of range
- Each transmitter can send video to up to 6 receivers
- Transmitter Inputs / Outputs: 1x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x 12G-SDI looping output
- Receiver Inputs / Outputs: 2x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0
- Compatible with any model in the Bolt 4K line
REAL-TIME 4K WIRELESS VIDEO
Transmit uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay. Up to 1500 ft. of range.
TRUE HDR COLOUR
Bolt 4K is compliant with the HLG, PQ, and HDR-10 standards, making it an invaluable tool on set for HDR workflows.
Bolt 4K features 8x the wireless performance of previous Bolt generations, ensuring video is delivered in even the toughest of RF environments.
Each transmitter can send video to up to 6 receivers. Compatible with any model in the Bolt 4K line.
Transmitter: 1x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x 12G-SDI looping output.
Receiver: 2x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0
Optional Gold or V-mount battery plate with pass-through power available on both TX & RX.
Send start / stop flags, timecode, and other ancillary data over the wireless link. On the receiver side, upload and apply custom 3D LUTs to monitor each take with the look you’re after.
BOLT APP FOR IOS
Remotely pair units, configure settings, and utilize all of Bolt 4K’s features from any iOS smartphone or tablet. The Bolt App uses Bolt 4K’s integrated Bluetooth to give you all of its settings in the palm of your hand.
- 1x Bolt 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX Gold Mount
- 1x Bolt 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX Gold Mount
- 1x Antenna Array
- 4x Bolt 4K Wire Cover Plate (Machined Anodized)
- 1x Bolt 4K TX Mounting Bracket
- 1x Lightstand Adapter 3/8in
- 1x Hot Shoe Adaptor
- 4x Screw FlatHead Phillips Black Oxide 18-8 S S 0-80 x 1/8in
- 2x Screw Socket Cap A S, M3 x 16mm
- 1x Hex L key 2.5mm size 3-5/8" length
- 2x HDMI Male Type A (Full) - HDMI Male Type A (Full) 18in Cable
- 2x (Bit 118) 2pin Conn. to PowerTap - 18in Cable
- 1x (Bit 718) 2pin Conn. to 2pin Conn. (Alexa) 18in Cable
- 1x USB Male Type A (Full) - USB Male Type B (Micro) -3ft Cable
- 5x RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Male 4in Cable
- 2x SDI 12G BNC to BNC Cable Length: 18in / 46cm
- 1x Teradek Case XL - Bolt 4K TX/4RX and Antenna Array
- 1x PSU 2pin Conn. to 30W AC Adapter (Int) - 6ft Cable
- 9x Antenna 2dBi WIFI 2.4/5.8GHz (Small Antenna)
- 1x Teradek Standard Terms and Conditions
- 1x Insert - Product Register
- 1x Quickstart Guide - Bolt 4K 750/1500
- 1x Insert - Bolt 4K A/C Adapter Requirements
- 1x Wooden Camera - Ultra Arm Monitor Mount (1/4-20 to 3/8-16, 5in)
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.