4-6 weeks lead time
Inovativ Voyager Evo Carts
The Voyager EVO is INOVATIV’s most compact and travel ready equipment cart. Manufactured using the very best lightweight premium materials, we are able to keep the overall weight of the Voyager EVO to a minimum without sacrificing durability or stability. With the portability and slim profile of the Voyager EVO, you can easily collapse and transport the cart in the back of a compact car, small SUV or simply just save space.
The Voyager EVO utilities INOVATIV’s patented SLAS (Self-Locking Adjustable Shelving) system. The SLAS system is the backbone of all INOVATIV carts and enables the user to assemble and collapse the cart effortlessly with its tool-free design. This system also incorporates INOVATIV’s locking top shelf that is height adjustable up to 10″ in 2″ incremental stages.
To ensure the Voyager EVO rolls with ease, its equipped with INOVATIV’s premium quick-release dovetail wheel system. Each wheel is easily attached or removed and is comprised of an all aluminum lightweight structure, high strength 100% sealed bearings, and 6″, 8″, or 10″ pneumatic tires. The Voyager EVO is equipped with 2 swivel or “smart” casters mounted with INOVATIV manual foot brakes and 2 fixed casters that can transform to a swivel configuration with the removal of a bolt.
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Parts machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- INOVATIV’s patented SLAS system allows for 10″ of adjustable work height at 2″ increments
- INOVATIV’s patented Dovetail Wheel System
- Folds to super slim 8.25″ profile
- No tools required for assembly
- 5 year limited warranty
Product Code: VE 0031 | VE 0037 | VE 0042
Payload Capacity: Voyager 30 EVO: 400lb | Voyager 36 EVO: 600lb | Voyager 42 EVO: 600lb
Voyager 30 EVO:
Inner Tray Size: 29” x 19”
Collapsed: 34”W x 21”L x 8.25”H
Assembled: 34”W x 21”L x 39.5”H
Voyager 36 EVO:
Inner Tray Size: 35”W x 23.25”L
Collapsed: 39.9”W x 24.7”L x 8.25”H
39.9”W x 24.7”L x 39.5”H (8” Wheels)
39.9”W x 24.7”L x 40.9”H (10” Wheels)
Voyager 42 EVO:
Inner Tray Size: 41”W x 23.25”L
Collapsed: 45.9”W x 24.7”L x 8.25”H
Assembled: 45.9”W x 24.7”L x 40.9”H
(Outer Dimensions include handle)
– 3″ Tall Top Shelf (Voyager 30, 36, 42)
– 4″ Tall Bottom Shelf
– 1 Set Quick Grips
– 2 Accessory Crossbars
– Foot Brake System
– 8″ removable sealed bearing aluminum dovetail wheel system (Voyager 30)
– 8″ or 10″ removable sealed bearing aluminum dovetail wheel system (Voyager 36)
– 10″ removable sealed bearing aluminum dovetail wheel system (Voyager 42)
-Made in the USA
– Spring Loaded Latches
– Completely tool free design
– Collapses down to slim 8.25″ thick flight ready travel case
– 20% lighter than other carts currently serving the marketplace
– Upright posts lock in place and will not loosen over time
– 10″ of top shelf height adjustment in 2″ increments
– 100% sealed bearing wheels that are extremely quiet and easy to roll
– Equipped with INOVATIV’s Foot Brake System
– Constructed of premium 5052 and 6061 aluminum, 40% Glass Filled Nylon Corners & Hinge Brackets, and stainless steel hardware.
– Type II and III anodizing on all uprights and machined parts
– Durable texture black powder coat on top and bottom shelves
– 5 year limited warranty
- Extremely Lightweight – 20% lighter than other carts currently serving the marketplace.
- Small Size Payload Capacity: 400 – 600 lb (dependent on cart size selected).
- Fully Collapsible, Fully Adjustable & Tool-Free Design.
- Collapses down to 8.25″ thick with wheels inside.
- Breaks down into a flight-ready travel case with travel handle and built-in transport wheels.
- Average Assembly/Disassembly Time: 2 Minutes
- Built Rigid & Stable – Constructed of premium 5052 and 6061 aluminum, 40% Glass Filled Nylon Corners & Hinge Brackets, and stainless steel hardware.
- Pneumatic Tires (Air-Filled) & 100% Sealed Bearing Wheels (Extremely quiet and easy to roll).
- 10” Height Adjustable top shelf in 2-inch increments (allows you to adjust for your preferred standing heights and accommodate larger items placed underneath.)
- Type II Anodizing on all uprights and machined parts.
- Inovativ’s Premium Foot Brake System (Stronger Braking Power, More Ergonomic for applying the brakes than standard foot brakes).
- Adjustable Handles for lifting leverage up curbs, stairs and other inclines.
- New Spring-loaded latch system for securing your collapsed cart. Optionally, you may add your own padlocks for security.
- New Threaded Rail Plates integrated within top shelf. Supports 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 accessory attachments.
- New Rubberized release collars on cart posts for easier grip during assembly / disassembly.
- New Rivet-free and weld-less construction.
- New Thicker transport handle for comfort.
- New Side handle cutouts for easier loading/unloading collapsed cart.
- New Travel case accessory (coming soon).
- 2 cross bars supporting 3/8-16 accessory attachments.
- Upright posts lock in place and will not loosen over time.
- Durable texture black powder coat on top and bottom shelves.
- Over 50 different accessory add-ons
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
- 5 Year Warranty
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.