Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories. Airline cabin size case.
It's available with a cubed foam, with an interior soft deck with dividers, with an interior bag or can be purchased empty.
- Built-in Wheels
- New ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics and no protruding
- Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
- Closing hooks extremely robust thanks to the use of a double material. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
- Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
- Re-designed secondary handle
- New wider soft-touch overmold
- More secure closure system thanks to the use of a double material
- Nameplate included to the case
- New wheels that can be personalized with your company’s name
- The most large wheels that you can find at carry on case market for better taxiway and more stability
- Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel.
- Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (the temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F)) does not lose its own distinctive features.
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, sand and acids. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41.
These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product HPRC and its durability. They also give a guarantee to the user HPRC can buy case of high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.
The entire production line of suitcases HPRC is ISO9001.
- internal dimension 513x288x200(mm) - 20.19x11.34x7.87(in)
- external dimension 549x346x236(mm) - 21.61x13.62x9.29(in)
- lid: 48(mm) - 1.88(in) bottom: 152(mm) - 5.98(in)
- empty: 4.35kg - 9.57lbs
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.