- Routing Switcher
- 40 x 6G-SDI Inputs / 40 x 6G-SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, DCI 4K
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 Sampling
- 10-Bit Processing
- SDI Reclocking
- Built-In LCD with Spin Knob Control
- Push Buttons on Front Panel
- Ethernet for Remote Control
- Videohub Control Software Included
The Smart Videohub 40 x 40 from Blackmagic Design is a mixed format router with 40 6G-SDI inputs and 40 6G-SDI outputs for routing any combination of SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, and DCI 4K video. It supports 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 color sampling and 10-bit processing for smoother gradations. Housed in a 2RU frame, the Smart Videohub ideal for use in both large broadcast systems or portable mini racks for live productions. A built-in LCD lets view your sources directly on the router itself, with simple push buttons and spin knob provided for control. Routing can also be controlled using dedicated remote panels or over Ethernet using the included software for Mac OS X and Windows. You can even use the available iPad app to change routing over your wireless network.
Note: IEC power cables is not included.
- 40x 6G-SDI inputs / 40x 6G-SDI outputs
- Auto-detects between SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, and DCI 4K and instantly switches standards
- Built-in SDI reclocking on every SDI input
- Supports 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 signals
- 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 color sampling with 10-bit processing
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 30p
- Supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24p
- HD Video Resolutions up to 1080p60
- Supports 16 channels of embedded audio on each SDI signal
- Reference input compatible with black burst and tri-sync
- Built-in video monitoring and spin knob control
- Push buttons on front panel
- On-screen labels support Unicode so they work in non-Roman character sets such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and more
- Videohub control software included for control over Ethernet
- Ethernet control allows direct connection to the computer network and is compatible with Videohub Smart Control and Videohub Master Control panels
- Apple iPad control panel app available
- Create your own custom router control with free software developer kit
- Machined aluminum 2RU chassis
- Redundant power supplies
- IEC power cables required
- In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub 40 x 40 6G-SDI
- SD Card with Software
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email email@example.com or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.